Dubai Metro Map And Information
Author : asal | Date : Saturday 26 August 2023 18:20
Let's know the full guide to the Dubai Metro and everything you need to know about using this public transportation.
The Dubai Metro is the longest driverless transportation system in the world. Dubai Metro is one of the cheap and qualified transportation systems that most tourists choose to use to visit the different destinations in this city. If you are planning to travel to Dubai and use the Dubai Metro map for your transportation and exploration of this city, Saadatrent has gathered full guidelines about the Dubai Metro for you. In this article, you will find all the information you need for this Dubai metro map.
Dubai Transportation System
Dubai is one of the most modern and beautiful tourist destinations in the Middle East and the world. Planning a trip to Dubai, like any other trip, requires gathering some information. Finding the right hotel, shopping mall, and list of attractions on the one hand and accurate and convenient navigation to reach them on the other is very important in the travel planning process. So, you should know about the status of different modes of transportation, like the metro, taxi, car rental in Dubai, etc., in each destination. It will help you better manage your time and the cost of your travel.
The Dubai Metro is one of the modes of transportation in Dubai that connects most parts of the city. The cheapest and, at the same time, the fastest way to get around in Dubai is the metro. So, first, familiarize yourself with the metro map of Dubai so that you don't get into trouble while moving around in this city.
You'll know where to go and won't have any troubles on your journey if you familiarize yourself with Dubai metro stations and stops. So, come along with us as we examine all of the points linked to the Dubai Metro map.
General information on the Dubai Metro map
Dubai Metro Station Local Map (Google Map or Open Street Map) allows you to simply examine all the lines and pick the one that is nearest to your location. To avoid taking the wrong line, always follow the Dubai Metro station map, either from the signage or from a snapshot on your phone.
- Dubai Metro includes 47 ground stations and 9 underground stations.
- The whole route includes 2 transfer stations (Ittihad Square and Khalid Bin Wald)
- There are a total of 87 trains in the Dubai Metro system
- The length of the lines is 75 km
- The train movement system is fully automatic
- Each train can accommodate 643 passengers sitting and standing
- Dubai Metro Gold Class has 18 seats and a luxurious interior design.
- In all train carriages, they have provided wheelchair spaces for people with special needs.
- All the Dubai metro stations have bus lines.
Dubai Metro Lines
In Dubai, intra-city metro transit is quite ubiquitous, and you may utilize Dubai metros to move about the city. The Dubai Metro is open from 6:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m., and you can utilize the metro lines at any time. Dubai Metro has two red lines and two green lines. The red line is 52 km long and includes 29 stops; it connects Rashidiya in the city's east to Jebel Ali in the city's west.
The Dubai metro line has one stop every 1.5 kilometers on average. There are two lines in the Dubai Metro:
Dubai Metro red line map
Dubai Metro red line map
The Dubai Metro Red Line includes 29 stops, comprising 24 above-ground, four subterranean, and one flat station. The average wait time for a train during rush hour is 3:45 minutes and 7:00 minutes during off-peak hours. The red line can carry 11,675 passengers per hour and takes around 1 hour and 12 minutes to travel the whole journey. Rashidiya to Jebel Ali is served by the Red metro line, which runs via Dubai International Airport, Deira, and Bur Dubai. The Dubai Metro's red line is open from 5 a.m. to midnight on Thursdays, 10 a.m. to midnight on Fridays, and 5 a.m. to 12 p.m. on other days. With this metro station map of Dubai, you can travel to many different stations. Whichever line you want to use, pay attention to Dubai metro timing so that you can reach your destination on time.
What are the stations of the red line metro in Dubai?
- R11 Centerpoint = Al Rashidiya.
- R12 Emirates = Garhoud (junction of Airport Road and Marrakech Street).
- R13 Airport Terminal 3 = DXB Airport Terminal 3.
- R14 Airport Terminal 1 = DXB Airport Terminal 1.
- R15 GGICO = Garhoud.
- R16 City Center Deira = Port Saeed.
- R17 Al Rigga = Al Rigga.
- R18 Union = Al Rigga (near Dubai Creek).
- R19 Burjuman = Intersection of Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Street and Khalid Bin Al Waleed Road.
- R20 ADCB = Al Karama.
- R21 max. = Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Road between Zabeel Park and Al Jafiliya.
- R22 World Trade Center = Sheikh Zayed Road between Dubai World Trade Center and Al Satwa.
- R23 Emirates Towers = Sheikh Zayed Road nearby Museum of the Future.
- R24 Financial Center = Between DIFC and Al Satwa.
- R25 Burj Khalifa/ Dubai Mall = Downtown Dubai (7-minute walk to Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall).
- R26 Business Bay = South of Downtown Dubai (close to Safa Park).
- R29 ONPASSIVE = Sheikh Zayed Road between the areas of Al Quoz and Al Safa.
- R31 Equiti = Sheikh Zayed Road near the major junction with Umm Suqeim Street.
- R32 Mall of the Emirates = Sheikh Zayed Road, between Al Barsha and Al Sufouh.
- R33 Mashreq = Sheikh Zayed Road, between Al Barsha/ Al Sufouh.
- R34 Dubai Internet City = Sheikh Zayed Road, between Barsha Heights (TECOM) and Dubai Internet City.
- R35 Al Khail = Sheikh Zayed Road, between Dubai Media City and the Emirates Golf Club.
- R36 Sobha Realty = Sheikh Zayed Road, between Dubai Marina and Jumeirah Lake Towers.
- R37 DMCC = South end of Dubai Marina and Jumeirah Lake Towers (between Cluster C and D).
- R38 Jabal Ali = Jebel Ali Free Zone.
- R39 Ibn Battuta = Sheikh Zayed Road between D59 and D591 roads.
- R40 Energy = Sheikh Zayed Road near the junction with D57 Road.
- R41 Danube = Sheikh Zayed Road between the D57 and E77 road junctions.
- R41 UAE Exchange = By Downtown Street on Sheikh Zayed Road past Jebel Ali Free Zone.
- R70 The Gardens = Gardens Boulevard between Discovery Gardens and The Gardens.
- R71 Discovery Garden = West of the Discovery Gardens development.
- R72 Al Furjan = Between Al Furjan and Discovery Gardens developments.
- R73 Jumeirah Golf Estates = Close to the junction of the E311 and D57 (west of Dubai Production City and Jumeirah Golf Estates).
- R74 Dubai Investment Park = By the Green Community in Dubai Investment Park.
- R76 EXPO 2020 = Expo City.
Dubai metro timing All these lines are on time. You can use the line you want at the specified time.
What are the stations of the Green Line metro in Dubai?
- Etisalat Metro Station | Etisalat
Station No. 11, or Etisalat, is located on Al-Nahda Street between Al-Qawz and Al-Tawar districts.
- Al-Qusais metro station | Al-Qusais
This station, number 12, is located on Al-Nahda Street, between Qusais and Al-Tawar.
- Free Zone metro station | Dubai Airport Free Zone
The number for this station is 13.
- Al-Nahda metro station | Al Nahda
The number of this Dubai metro station is 14, and it is located near the Al-Bustan shopping center.
- Metro Stadium Station | Stadium
This station is for access to Rashid Stadium, and its number on the Dubai Metro map is 15.
- Al-Qiyadeh metro station | Al Qiyadah
Station 16 is the Dubai Metro, which is located on Al-Ittihad Road, between the two districts of Hur Al-Anz and Al-Tawar.
- Abu Hail metro station | Abu Hail
The station is on Salahuddin Street in Hur al-Anz, marked 17.
- Abu Bakr Al-Siddiq metro station | Abu Baker Al Siddique
The number for this station is 18.
- Salah Al Din metro station | Salah Al Din
It is station number 19, which is close to Al-Gharir Shopping Center and Reef Shopping Center.
- Bani Yas metro station | Baniyas Square
Bani Yas Metro Station is located in the Deira district and has access to Al-Manal and Naif Souk. The number for this station is also 21.
- Palm Deira Station | Palm Deira
Gold Bazaar and Hayat Regency are around this station, which is known as No. 22.
- Al-Ras Metro Station | Al Ras
This station is located near the gold and spice market and the house of Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum, and its number is 23.
- Al Ghubaiba Metro Station | Al Ghubaiba
This station is located a short distance from Al-Shandagha City Center and Al Ghubaiba Bus Station, and its number is 24.
- Al-Fahidi Metro Station | Al Fahidi
The regional station is in Dubai, which is close to the Dubai Museum, the center of Al Ain, and the center of the Gulf. This station's number is 25.
- Oud Metha metro station | Oud Metha
Station No. 27 is next to Rashid Hospital.
- Dubai Health City Metro Station | Dubai Healthcare City
Attractions such as the Wafi Dubai Mall, Dubai Creek, and Dolphin Park are located near this station, and its number is 28 on the Dubai Metro map.
- Al-Jadaf metro station | Al Jadaf
The number of this station is 29.
- Kho metro station | Creek
Xu Metro Station is located in the southernmost part of Al-Jadaf and Khor Dubai. To get to Dubai, this station is the closest and is called No. 30. The Muhammad bin Rashid Library is also located near this station.
As soon as you enter the metro, there is a sign that says Dubai Metro timing for all lines. After checking the line you want, you can also check the arrival time of the subway.
What are the important points about Dubai Metro?
- Dubai Metro operates seven days a week, with metro stations open from 5 a.m. until 1.15 a.m. (the following day) from Monday to Thursday.
- Friday and Saturday: 5 a.m. to 2:15 a.m. (the next day)
- Sunday: 8 a.m. to 1.15 a.m. (the next day)
- Keep in mind that the first and last train timings vary per station, and metro operating hours may vary on public holidays.
- Trains run every four minutes during peak hours and every seven minutes during off-peak hours on both routes.
- Trains and stations can be crowded during peak hours, so avoid these times if possible: 6 am to 8.30 am and 5 pm to 7 pm
- If you're traveling during peak hours, it's worth paying extra to access Gold Class cabins
- Eating and drinking are prohibited in Dubai Metro cabins
- Dubai Metro stations are often named after nearby landmarks, neighborhoods, and even financial institutions. Ask your hotel concierge to recommend the appropriate stations
- There is free Wi-Fi on the trains, so you can stay connected throughout the journey.
Dubai Metro is one of the most important means of public transportation in this city. By knowing Dubai metro timing, you can use the facilities of this device and travel anywhere you like. If traveling by metro is not possible for you, you can rent a car in Dubai and move more easily in this city.
Did you heard about Saadatrent car rental company?
Saadat Rent boasts a diverse fleet of vehicles, catering to every traveler's preference and budget. Their transparent pricing structure ensures customers receive outstanding value for money. Dedicated to customer satisfaction, the company offers unparalleled support to guarantee a smooth car rental experience. With flexible rental durations, you can rent a car for a day, a week, or even a month. Their efficient online booking system simplifies the process, ensuring your vehicle is just a click away. To enhance their commitment to customer safety, Saadat Rent provides comprehensive insurance packages. Their unmatched punctuality ensures you have your vehicle ready right when you need it. Furthermore, with multiple branches spread out, Saadat Rent offers convenient locations for picking up and dropping off your rental car.
Dubai Marina, with its scenic waterfront views, is a prime location for travelers seeking luxury and convenience. Opting for a car rental in Dubai Marina offers tourists the flexibility to explore this vibrant district at their own pace. With numerous rental agencies available, visitors can easily find a vehicle that suits their needs. Moreover, having a car at your disposal means unfiltered access to the neighboring attractions and beyond.
Dubai Mall, known as the epicenter of shopping and entertainment, provides visitors with various amenities, including car rental services. Opting for car rental in Dubai Mall allows tourists to seamlessly transition from shopping sprees to exploring the city. Strategically located in downtown Dubai, this rental service provides easy access to other iconic attractions. Thus, renting a car here means hassle-free mobility combined with the luxury Dubai is known for.
Dubai Airport, being one of the busiest hubs globally, ensures that visitors have prompt and efficient transportation options. By choosing car rental Dubai Airport services, travelers can instantly embark on their Dubai adventure right from the moment they land. This convenience eliminates waiting times and offers a personalized journey throughout the city. Renting directly from the airport ensures a seamless transition from air travel to road exploration.
Renting a car in Dubai Deira provides unparalleled convenience for exploring this iconic district. With rent a car Dubai Deira services, travelers can seamlessly journey through its historic souks and waterfront. A personal vehicle ensures ease of access to Deira's hidden gems and beyond. This tailored service is a ticket to experiencing the best of Dubai's cultural heart.
Dubai Silicon Oasis
Utilizing car rental Dubai Silicon Oasis services allows visitors to navigate the tech-driven hub with ease. Renting a car here ensures swift access to the area's modern establishments and business centers. With personal transportation, exploring Silicon Oasis's unique blend of work and leisure becomes effortless. It's the optimal choice for those seeking convenience in this dynamic district.
Dubai Car rental
Renting a car in Dubai offers travelers unparalleled flexibility to explore the city's vast attractions. With rent a car in Dubai services, visitors can experience the metropolis at their own pace. Whether driving down Sheikh Zayed Road or heading to the desert, car rental ensures a convenient journey. Dubai's world-class infrastructure makes it an ideal destination for car rentals.
Is the Dubai Metro wheelchair accessible?
Yes, determined individuals will find lift access on all floors of the metro station, as well as designated wheelchair places on all trains.
Should I use the cabins for women?
The Dubai Metro trains include separate compartments for ladies and children, as well as extra capacity for wheelchairs. Pink marks along the station rails and inside the cabin help to identify them.
There is no requirement for women to travel on certain railway portions. They are just provided as an option for increased convenience.
What is the gold class?
There are three types of cabins on Dubai Metro trains: gold, silver, and women's and children's cabins. Gold Class cabins are large and comfortable, with luxurious leather chairs and panoramic views. To travel in these cabins, you must purchase a special class ticket. These are readily available at ticket booths.
Other sections of the train are designated for silver (or standard) passengers, as well as ladies and children.
Can everyone use the subway?
Yes, they can