Why rent a car from Saadat Rent in Tehran?
More than just an Iranian automobile rental company, we are! At Saadatrent Car Rental, we strive to provide services that go above and beyond your expectations.
At Saadatrent, you'll learn why Iranians are known for being hospitable and why the Saadatrent team has received so many positive ratings on Google and Trip Advisor.
We want you to have a positive impression of Iran since you are more than just a customer renting a car from us.
The most often requested service that Saadat Rent a Car offers to its clients from all over the world is car rental in Iran without a driver. If you wish to come to Iran and independently explore this magnificent city, self-drive vehicle rental in Iran is the perfect choice for you. In Iran, everyone often prefers to select the automobile rental option that includes a drive. We offer the greatest services to ensure that you may visit Iran with confidence, which is why we do so. Whether you need a luxury vehicle or an affordable vehicle, we will provide you with new and immaculate vehicles.
Suggestion number 1: Saadat Rents to travel in Iran by renting a car in Tehran
Saadatrent suggests that you reserve an economy or semi-economy automobile from Iran's Imam Khomeini International Airport branch as your means of transportation and the vehicle you rent (for this reason, we give you this suggestion because the quality of all our cars is good). By using this, which is suitable for long trips and is free, you might save money.
Visit Tehran for one or two days. To experience the true Iranian culture and architecture, we suggest staying in traditional hostels.
then go off on your road trip. Drive your rental car to the north of Iran and see the country's sea and forests first if you're interested in natural tourism. In Shiraz, end your adventure.
It should be noted that a 3-day minimum is required for automobile rentals. You will be charged for 3 days even if you intend to rent a car for fewer than 3. You won't be charged a transfer fee if you want to pick up the vehicle at the corporate headquarters.
Why do you suggest picking up the car rental in Tehran and dropping it off in Shiraz?
We suggest picking up your rental car in Tehran, returning it to another place, and then flying back to Tehran to save time.
For instance, traveling nonstop about 1000 kilometers from Shiraz City to Tehran takes around 11 hours. It's important to understand that flight tickets are reasonably priced in Iran. For instance, in 2022–2023, the cost of travel from Shiraz to Tehran will be less than 35 euros.
Because credit cards are not accepted there, we can help you buy an airline ticket in Iran without charging you more. If you don't know how to do it, you may also utilize this instruction in major Iranian cities. Purchase the desired ticket from the travel agents and pay in cash.
SELF-DRIVE CAR RENTAL IN Tehran FACILITIES FOR YOU
- CDW international insurance makes you have the minimum financial commitment in damage.
- All cars produced in 2021–2023 have the highest technical quality level.
- Fully professional travel advice and guidance. 24 hours a day and completely free.
- Assisting Iran in less than 45 minutes, and if not repaired on time, changing the car in less than 24 hours.
- The possibility of delivering the car in one city and returning it to another city, even in remote cities without a representative.
- It has fixed branches in the big cities of Iran: Tehran, Isfahan, Shiraz, Kish Island, Dubai, and Istanbul.
- 24-hour service, 7 days a week; car rental with driver-guide and native tourism license
- Car reservations without the need to pay a deposit and a special discount for customers of the Iran branch for the use of the Dubai and Istanbul branches.
- It should be mentioned that there is no restriction on where you may go in Iran; you are free to go wherever.
The necessary conditions and rules for renting a car in Tehran
- you must be 19 or above to rent a car
- You must have International Driver's License or your hometown driver's license With your hometown driver's license, you can drive for 6 months from your arrival in Iran
- There is no need to pay an additional fee for an additional driver, and he must present the certificate to that person.
- At the time of delivery of the car, the rental fee, and cash deposit will be received, and at the end of the contract, the deposit will be returned at the same moment after deducting the default amount. (Unlike other companies we don’t hold your deposit, and we will return the entire deposit when you return the car. Other companies return the deposit after 20 to 25 days after deducting the bank fee.)
- The amount of the deposit and fares are completely transparent and are listed on the website and at the time of booking the car online.
You should be aware that all vehicles are brought to you fully gassed and detailed. After one month of use, the deposit you provided at the time of automobile rental will be refunded to you.