Car rental without driver in Kish
In Kish, you may only rent a car without a driver, which you can do at Saadat Rent under the easiest circumstances for a fair price. One of the most thrilling things for tourists on this island is renting a car in Kish.
Kish, an island that is a part of Bandar Lange city in the province of Hormozgan, is situated in the middle of the Persian Gulf.
Documents required to rent a car in Kish
Documents required to rent a car in Kish:
- Over 20 years of age
- identification card
- Driving license
- Deposit (which is noted under each car)
(The amount of the deposit is different depending on the type of car. Except for 500 thousand tomans, which remain with the company to determine the illegal situation, the rest will be returned to you as soon as the car is returned.)
Also, after submitting the car rental documents in Kish, at the time of delivery of the car, an official contract with a 9% value-added tax will be concluded between you and the company, in which the cost, type of insurance, number of days, type of car, and driver are included. which you should keep with you until the end of the rental period.
Procedures for online car reservation in Kish
The steps for online car reservation in Kish are as follows:
- Select the desired car
- Select the desired time, day, location
- Choosing the type of insurance (basic, medium, and CDW)
- Selecting additional equipment if necessary (child seat, bicycle, etc.)
After going through the above steps, your request will be registered for our colleagues. Saadat Rent colleagues will check if the car is available at the specified time, contact you, and request to send the documents.
Driving rules in Kish for car rental in Kish
Below you can see some driving rules in Kish that all rental car drivers should pay attention to and follow:
- Fastening the seat belt a
- Prohibition of honking on all roads
- Prohibition of noise pollution on Kish Island
- Prohibition of dumping garbage from inside the car
- The maximum speed in the tourist strip is 50 km/h
- In the streets of Kish, speed control cameras have been installed, and inconspicuous inspectors control the speed of cars.
Note that the fines on Kish Island are twice as high as in other provinces.